Sunday, May 18, 2008

"List Week" Top 10 Songs


This is my top ten songs that I am constantly playing right now, some might be new, some might be old... but being who I am, people always ask me what I'm bumping right now as my fave... well here is one of many of my random check-ins on my top 10 for "List Week"...
Current top 10 playlist

-Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West - I Put On
-N.E.R.D. ft. Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco & Pusha T - Everyone Nose (Remix)
-Playaz Circle - Paper Chaser
-Lil Wayne ft. Kanye West & Young Jeezy - Lollipop (Remix)
-Lil Wayne ft. Short Dawg - Me And My Drank
-Dj Khaled ft. Akon, Rick Ross, Plies, Lil Boosie, Trick Daddy, Lil Wayne & Ace Hood - Out Here Grindin
-Bow Wow and SouljaBoy - Marco Polo
-TI - No Matter What
-T.I. ft. R. Kelly - Life of Da Party
-Bun B ft. Lil Wayne - Damn I'm Cold

and one R&B... Static Major - U Know

-Ghost Da Hustla

0 comments: