Friday, September 5, 2008

FUCK A CHAIN!!!


Man, I don't even wear chains... I just can't stand them, it's just too much that goes into wearing them... I'm only going to get custom label chains... I'm going to collect em... Let's start with the CBL chain...*hint, hint*... The Str8lace chain, and my own GhostMoney chain... But nothing super big, I ain't no fucking Buck or Busta... something small like a Roc chain... ya dig? I have to get my grown man on, you know, a lil party ice, or something to throw on the wifey neck while I ride around the city for a while...

Niggas are getting jacked, made fun of, all of that... over damn chains... it's just getting out of control... I don't care for it, I just haven't blogged for a min and I'm trying to put people on the knowledge of whats going on...


















See what I'm saying???

NONSENSE!

-GHOST DA HUSTLA A.K.A. I JUST MADE ANOTHER FREE MILLION!!!

0 comments: