Thursday, September 11, 2008

FUCK A HURRICANE IKE (Don't tell him I said that tho...)





MAN, I'm here in Houston as most know... and this Hurricane Ike is fucking up my local economy... Shit is mad wack... Niggas ain't buying beats cause they rather buy floatys and bottles of water... Shit is crazy and mad annoying... Hardbody rappers running from water... and I can't talk down on it or my city will end up like the N.O.... and I know about that aftermath of that story , I have New Orleans in my family and I was in the city where they came to, I AIN'T MOVING TO DALLAS...

But yeah man, if you are in Houston right now and you want to put in work this weekend, I got reduced rates for you, real talk... only in Houston... Holla @ me if you are out there...

also...



#1. Young Jeezy- The Recession 253,337
#3. The Game- L.A.X.- 83,867
#11. Lil' Wayne- Tha Carter III- 46,202
#13. Rihanna- Good Girl Gone Bad- 33,136
#19. Donnie Klang- Just A Rolling Stone- 22,484
#27. Ice Cube- Raw Footage- 18,223

good look for Jeezy....

Favorite song right now... as a matter fact, I'ma blog about it...

<a href="http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2008/" target="_blank">VMA08 Kanye West Live! At The 2008 VMA's</a>

-Ghost Da Hustla a.k.a Mr. "I Ain't Scarred of No Hurricane"

0 comments: