Friday, December 5, 2008

Hustler Spotlight: Darnelle Dollarz


As hustle week is coming to an end, I feel as tho all I did was talk about me... and some of y'all don't even think it was enough, but o well... Now I'm ready to talk about someone I know that really hustles and stays grinding...

Introducing... Darnelle Dollarz...

I been working with homey for a while... Less time than I've had this blog... but dude has been doing sooo much... Like seriously... This year alone Dollarz put out 4 solo mixtapes, been on 17 other mixtapes with various Djs, 3 other full projects, produced for 5 other artists, headlined shows in New York, collaborated with Souljaboy, Wayne and others, received spins in the UK, and is currently working on two new mixtapes, "New Bank City 2" and "Dishonor.Jealousy.Hatred.," both scheduled to drop in the near month or two... Wow... And he still claims that that was just a warm up year... I'm digging the work ethic of the kid... Especially since Dollarz was spending time half this year graduating... I know he's odee tired... But that's how us hustlers get it in... If you ain't heard of him, you will soon... In the mean time, check out his latest tape of just a week ago... I did the title track...



How to hustle... LMAO!


I Just like this video...


HUSTLE & Flow


Kung Fu HUSTLE...


Cant Knock the HUSTLE...



-Ghost Da Hustla

0 comments: