Thursday, January 1, 2009

And that's 08'...


What's up? 08 was great, but 09 is mine... I just want to make that known... I had a good year and I just pray that it gets better this time around... Last year I had no regrets, made a few power moves and I'm starting this year off on a positive note... I'm so ready...

I just want to start by wishing my readers a happy new year and all that... its all about fresh starts and positively continuing on... To me, I don't start over this year, I actually add on to the great year I had last year...

If anyone has been keeping contact you know that I have been planning out my 09... So now its time to execute... Last year I set goals and resolutions and I accomplished them... I feel soo good for myself about doing that... I blogged throughout the year, get an interview from Sickamore and I have been seriously grinding and networking... Its been such a good year for me... I thank God I have been blessed with so much and can't ask for anything else but wisdom to accomplish more in 09... I might be posting a few of my goals for this year soon...

Now I have been thinking tho about blogging... I think I'm going to try to commit to at least once a month, maybe twice, on this page about updates with me and my affiliates... maybe on the first and the 15th... seems like a good deadline for me... I might even add more posts in between... Y'all stay posted and keep your eyes on the prize in 09! We're going to do it big this year, watch... I might even change the blogging format up a little... idk yet... holla at me, wish me a great new years and stay safe...







I like this video... nice, lil fly effect...


(P.s.... I ain't texting anyone a happy new years and all that... read my damn blog... a few of y'all might get a text if y'all text first...)

-Ghost Da Hustla a.k.a. The new owner of 09'

0 comments: