Tuesday, January 15, 2008

First Post


What's good? Dis Ghost Da Hustla, America's Favorite Unsigned A&R... I'm kind of new to this blogging thing but I have a lot to say, so it should be easy enough for me... I'm an A&R that just hasn't been signed to a major label yet, but I'm working on that... I'm just using this blog page as my demo to show major labels and other people how qualified I am for this position on a major scale, I already do all the work as an artist manager and head producer of Ghost Money Management... I waited two weeks into the year 2008 just to see what I sould do properly on this blog and this is what I came up with... read what I have to say and tell a friend, after this I'm going to start just posting blogs about anything and everything, so praticipate in the polls and comment my blogs with whatever yall are truly feeling... holla...

1 comments:

Anonymous | January 25, 2008 at 11:09 PM

I know exactly where ur coming from..
Myspace.com/kqent