Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Getting tha ball rolling...


Aight, this one is kinda old, but still mainly true... just tryna see what people think and get something goin... I read other peoples blogs... Because I am not your average hater... But I do hate how they hate on one of my favorite rappers Lil Wayne... Saying how he can make real tracks about meaning full stuff and just rhymes to rhyme and throw random phrases together... So... I like it... And I know yall do too... But that's not all what he's about... I know what he's really tryna do... See what Lil Wayne is trying to do is be the best he can be on an immature level so that when he does emerge as an intellegent, responsible rapper yall can be like damn... Where did that come from... I didnt know he had it in him... But ima be like... I knew... I remember back on "Lil Girl Gone" wit Devin tha Dude and Bun B he held his own... He had much to say on Georgia Bush about tha hurricane Katrina incident way before Jay Z...Wayne has a diverse flow and is trying to give doubters and spectators a glimpse of what he can do... Without giving up his youthful attitude and lifestyle, but I don't know why yall are even trippin... Yall ain't even bootleg Talib's album or Tha Roots or something cause yall a lil too slow for all that any way (Not to mention yall ain't cool enough to buy Lupe's album)... Yall wanna hear ignorant... Or something like Ti v.s. Tip which if you ask me was ignorant... But back to Wayne... Not to really compare... But look what Jay Z was doing before he faded to black and was called tha best for some odd reason... Hov was doing tha same thing of makin tracks wit southern niggas about partyin and bullshittin... i.e. "Big Pimpin" then people think he's all grown because he made a track called 40s tha new 30... Bla bla bla old niggas bla bla bla... I mean I like Jay but Wayne is only "24-25" he is still bein young while yall are actually listening to his music because he couldn't act this way and get yall to listen when he was younger or wack (kinda tha same things)... Jay had bullshit party music all over tha radio but filled his albums with other stuff... Wayne tha same way... Now I'm not gonna sit here and lie like many other people and say I was down wit wayne since way back because it wasn't till Tha Carter... "His rebirth as an artist" that I took him seriously, despite his Hot Boy days from which I was a fan of. (I thought Juve was tha best.) But look... Watch what I say about Wayne in like 3 to 4 years... He will start spittin more intellectial rap when tha majority steps there IQ up and is ready for it (and when he can go double platinum plus from it...) White people don't wanna hear a smart black person from the hood yet on they radio so they won't buy the album... Unless Weird Al can do a parody of their hit like they did Chamillionaire (white people love him and he's tha "Mixtape Messiah" regadless what Wayne does)... But look I ain't doin this so yall can go buy his album, which he says is coming out in 2008... I'm just sayin give tha dude his respect despite what he does with his "father"... Lets just say it was a publicity stunt... We all know they are well known stunnas... Wayne is a beast on the mic and is just giving himself room to grow as an artist so he doesn't run out sooner than later... Let him get better at selecting beats... Then you will start to see his content to mature... (He already doin stuff wit Dre, Kanye, Timbo and is back wit Mannie). You can already tell he is smart about this music game... Dispite his lyrical capabilities... He stays out of beef... He knows how juvinile that is... (Even tho I wanna see him throw a lil sand). He floods tha market with himself in just tha right way to where people want more not less of him... He's makin "Tha Carter 3" (and "I Can't Feel My Face") one of the most anticipated albums next to Dre's, Pappose's and Saigon's... And is still on every remix and mixtape known to man (Quality & Quantity will kill tha competetion every time)... He's getting into business ventures... Owning his own labels... Taking advantage of tha internet with youtube and all... Dude seems to know what he's doing or has tha right people around him that know... So why wouldn't you think Wayne is going to grow into that best rapper alive crown... It fits so well... Holla at ya boy when ya late ass realizes...
-Ghost Da Hustla...

0 comments: