Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Interview


I was thinking, I'm started this whole blog of my life as an unsigned A&R to get some attention to become a major A&R... I'm sitting here talking about its who you know and what you know, and I'm "bragging" about what I know and "bragging" about who I don't know...

I posted the blog about how I don't know Sickamore and was like that's it... then I told as many people as I knew with close relation to Sick to check my page out, adding everyone on his top and sending a message... while talking to my big hommie Slinko the producer, I was being put up on this knowledge of who he knows and how these people know these people, then I started to think of how many other industry people I don't know, there's a lot... I mean there is a lot of A&Rs, Managers, Business Execs, Producers and other shakers and movers that I know nothing about... I'm sitting here worrying about one person when there are so many more people...

So I was thinking... how do I get to know them? If I wanna do this big I need to be introduced to as many people as I can, I never know who knows who and what they can do if I don't ask... then it hit me... interview them for the blog... if I work my way up and around through the industry I can be introduced to other people to interview for my blog... interview one person, have them introduce me to someone else and up and up... one of my goals is to interview Sick but that's not my only goal, Simmons, Liles, Hov... anyone I can and will... I just have to start somewhere...

So if you do anything in this industry and your willing to be interviewed and introduce me to someone else then hit me up... I will interview just about anyone... holla @ me through myspace, AIM, email me, whatever... I ain't giving out the number just yet... but yeah get at me...

Myspace.com/ghostmoneymanagement
AIM - Htownsolja33
ghostdahustla@hotmail.com
ghostdahustla@tmail.com


Holla @ me real talk... I want to interview you over the phone, text, myspace... however I can holla @ "Mr. Qualified"...a

-Ghost Da Hustla





Aye, and its gonna be none of this... real stuff round here... lol... sign up... Bow too... no disrespect... lol...

0 comments: