Monday, January 28, 2008

Mr. Qualified a.k.a. Ghost Da Hustla


Man, all you major labels should just sign me right now... Unsigned A&R of the year, I'm so influential... I've gotten so many people in Chicago to bootleg the Chamillionaire and UGK album it ain't even funny, (Some people even bought them like I really told them to, but the point is I got people to respect southern artists) and even better, I got so many people in Houston to bootleg the Kanye and Lupe album its not even funnier... (Same results with buyers as above), especially my wonderful wifey who was mainly a Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy fan...

Man, I be putting people up on music and trends like crazy, I'm so qualified.... I’m a trendsetter, I know I got people watching me to see what they can joc... lets see how many people label themselves as unsigned A&Rs after this or even better, officially add "Da Hustla" to their name... Trendsetter, ya dig? Matter fact, me and the Affiliates should do a mixtape series... "I'm so QUALIFIED"... Don't joc that idea ya'll, just pay me $300 to hop on the tape... Coming soon!

I got ideas like that all day long, I have a clothing line in the works, movies, cable series, rims and Babyleg Productions (I wonder who can guess what that's all about? Lol). Production team, artists, and songwriters... whatever you need I got you... I got this, I'm so qualified...

Ya’ll should see the tracks my artists are putting out all the time... I am artist developing, producing their projects, everything... I do a lot and make sure nothing but hits and quality music is recorded around me... And the only reason these talented artists listen to me is because I'm so QUALIFIED!

But yeah, thanks for giving me the opportunity to brag a little... and don't feel mad because you had to read a few words... that's what hip hop needs... to get in the habit of reading so that they can learn a thing or two... and don't say you read your lyrics cause a lot of you are trying to remember your stuff or freestyle like Jay and Wayne... that's cool, but you still need to read and get your knowledge up... Coming soon is the mixtape series and Dvd... If any one wants to be apart of that then holla at me... keep posted on the blog to see what crazy idea I come up with next...

Holla @ Mr. Qualified a.k.a. Ghost Da Hustla

-Ghost Da Hustla


o yeah.. and just because... introducing LiL Weezy... Weezy f Baby...



Ha, Ghost da Hustla featuring Lil Wayne...

0 comments: