Friday, February 1, 2008

Blog Goals


Look at this, its February 1st and I'm sitting here thinking of new year's resolutions... mine is pretty easy, make sure I get my life and business straight... So far I have started my blog, got some promo out on it, production and A&R jobs are coming in ya dig... but I don't really have any set goals...

Goals and milestones are great for strategic planning and overcoming obstacles... I mean its pretty much like accessing a problem, and then breaking it down into smaller steps... these smaller goals will help me to achieve my larger goal of being one of the top entertainment moguls of the world in the near future...

Setting smaller goals will always give me an easy task to accomplish, and once I accomplish that smaller goal, it helps my confidence to conquer the next, and so on... I tell people this all the time when strategic planning... keep making easy sub goals so that it will lift the teams morale... people hate working on something and not make progress... if U say we need to sell 100 records (Main Goal)... first we must sell ten of these to this store, ten over here this way... and so on... when they sell that first ten, they will feel motivated to sell the next and so on, cause they know they can do it...

Anyways, my goals are easy... Meet new people that are accomplishing real things in this industry and can inspire me to other positive things, Improve my production skills, Build my brand name as an A&R/ producer/ manager/ MUSIC MOGUL... all of this must be done by this year... easy huh? But see I also have some goals for this blog,

Blog Goals

1.) Interview;
-Sickamore,
-MempHitz,
-Harve Pierre,
-Keven Liles
& a few people in Kanye West/ Roc a Fella camp... also anyone else that can inspire me like I'm sure those people will, will also do nicely...

2.) Think of new ways to prove I'm the best choice as a major A&R...

3.) Have a website pay me to do this blog stuff...

4.) Keep posting for the whole year...

Idk, I guess that's a few goals I have for this year... we gonna see how it all goes... Holla @ me...

-Ghost Da Hustla


MempHitz - go to 3 min and 45 seconds



0 comments: