Monday, February 25, 2008

Catching Up...


Aight my bad, I been gone for a min, trying to get things right, I'm back in Houston trying to hook up with some very talented people and artists... I have some very big opportunities on the horizon and I'm very proud, I'm sure yall would be proud too... any ways, here is just a little to talk about...

I'm going to be play a little role in the website "www.HIPHOP.org"... make sure you check that site out, in the past I had already written album and mixtape reviews for the site so its a cool look and situation... if anyone visits the sites and wants to help promote it and get on with interviews or music reviews then hit me up... yall already know I'm showing love, any and every artist with talent and ambition... I'm going to try some stuff with videos, mixtapes, business people, and anyone with something interesting to bring to the table...

I've been getting some production in on some talented artists also, I been in the studio, just trying to get in a little more... my little production concepts should be working... I am throwing some big name artists on my beats along with some of my talented artists and its coming out nice... I'm just coming with something people will want to jam... check out one of the tracks I did with my potna Darnelle Dollarz... visit my Dj's site, "www.DJBOOTLEG.com" and check out that track called "Cockin" ft. Wayne and Soljaboy... tell me what you honestly think...

And o yeah, just to throw it in your face, I can still get in on that corprate world, I'm about to get a job at Chase bank, just because... my father wants me to so I am... I'm not just a music mogul, I'm a MOGUL... period, I'm so qualified...

But anyways, shout out to On Point Ent... www.WEONPOINT.net... big things are coming from that direction, Terell Hooks, he got tracks for days, and even more tracks for weeks after that... Ima post some tracks from him soon... Jay Carter still hits me up, Animal Steele still hollas at me...I'm getting mad love... keep it coming... more interviews coming soon...

And just because... I was bumping Kanye West's album all day...

THIS IS MY SHIT, AND HAS BEEN FOR AWHILE...



THIS IS A MUST SEE... OFF TOP... WAYNE... 50... BLOG COMING SOON FROM THIS...



THIS DUDE IS REAL SMART TO ME... HE HAS MY RESPECT AND ATTENTION IN THE INDUSTRY... ME AND THIS DUDE ARE GONNA DO SOMETHING REAL SOON...

0 comments: