Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Current top 10 songs


This is my top ten songs that I am constantly playing right now, some might be new, some might be old... but being who I am, people always ask me what I'm bumping right now as my fave... well here is one of many of my random check-ins on my top 10...
Current top 10 playlist

-Estelle ft. Kanye West - American Boy
-Flo Rida ft. Timbaland - Elevator
-G Unit - Feel Good
-2 Different - Did You Love Me
-N*E*R*D - Everyone Nose
-Hot Dollar - Get Naked
-Rich Boy ft. Lil Wayne & Nas - Ghetto Rich (Remix)
-J.R. Writer ft. Lil Wayne - We Gettin It (Remix)
-Rick Ross ft. T-Pain - The Boss
-Usher - Moving Mountains prod. Timbaland

That's a typical playlist from me... you got your wayne verses, T-Pain hooks, Timbo production and o yeah, 2 Different!

-Ghost Da Hustla

0 comments: