Friday, March 7, 2008

Whats Beef?


I know it’s been a min... But I had been busy... and away from a comp... It’s crazy, I told myself I wouldn't let this happen, but I did... I'm falling off this blog already and the beats... I guess it’s because I made it a new year’s resolution... damn, should have known people can't keep those... o well, here I go... I'm going to try to get back in it...

To start, This dude named 50 Cent has really perfected this activity called "Beefin"... its hilarious what he's doing to these artists he's going against... I mean, he's not killing anyone else's career like Ja, (who actually ruined his own by worrying so much about a new nigga in the game), but he is humiliating niggas and whole crews... this dude is working with and signing niggas he beefs with some of the best artists from crews he has talked about... it’s crazy... I mean first it was Mobb Deep right? He ragged on them and signed them the next week... humiliating... working with Jim Jones, Remy Ma, J-Hood and maybe Ashanti? Cam'ron, Fat Joe, Jadakiss and Ja Rule have got to be embarrassed... I mean I would hate to have the best artist under me sign with the enemy... worst fear in a crew... I mean he even collaborated with Jay Z who is the new BFF with Nas... Now that's taking beef to the next level without using guns and all that... but look... to make matters worse, he makes hot tracks to diss them... crazy... the only reason he hasn't signed a dude from Game's clique is because no one knows someone from his clique, so I guess Spider Loc is the next best thing...



See dudes like Fat Joe crack me up, he can't just smash 50 on them records like he think he can, cause it’s so much bigger than a 16 or hot track nowadays... he doesn't know that I guess, so they tryna fight... look at Joe, and look at 50... Who U think going to win? 50 lived in Mike Tyson's old house and is BFF with Money Maywether... Joe going to tire out... and Papoose got extra long arms and I'm pretty sure he has the energy of a crack head, look at him...



See Kiss is smart... Jadakiss just worries about himself and signed to Roc a Fella... I'm proud of the whole group, Sheek and Styles each got a video in heavy rotation on BET at least... and they are not played out... Good look for them... I'm not even the biggest fan, but that Styles track go hard, I think that's the biggest diss back at J-Hood...



Wayne is scarred of 50... I mean not that he's lyrically scarred, he just knows that 50 is going at Wayne because he is the best right now... and 50's tactics can hurt, he does have the kiss thing, the guns he has no intention of using and the addiction to drank... easy target... 50 can't kill his career but it will knock him off his focus... but see, my uncle once told me he is not the biggest fan of Wayne... he doesn't see the hype, and Wayne hadn't proved himself to him yet... after talking for a while and trying to figure why, he told me it may be because he hadn't battled anyone... he said hiphop was founded around battling and proving you’re the best... and until Wayne has an epic battle, he can't place his name next to the greats... I thought, you may be right... LL Cool J and Kool Moe Dee, Jay Z and Nas, 50 and everyone... you need that beef to prove yourself, and I don't think people know it... one of The Game's most notorious tracks was 300 bars and runnin’... it’s all needed... Snoop, Dre and Eazy E, Pac and Biggie... I mean, who's not great without a battle? I didn't even notice it matters so much... even underground hip hop in my city or Houston feel the same way... Chamillionaire and Mike Jones, Slim Thug and Z Ro... Those battles helped determine the greats of even the underground scene in my city...

But my next question was... Who should Wayne battle? I mean U can't go looking for your epic battle... it just happens, but if anyone, who? I'm thinking 50... it seems like it might happen but I don't think he want Curren$y over with G Unit... Vote on who you think Wayne should battle... if he were to battle... it has to be someone that means something in the game... And it also would have to be after the Carter III drops... Then Jae Millz and Mack Maine can hop in too...

O yeah, speaking of GREATS... look who is playing Biggie in his new movie... Notorious... GRAVY...







O yeah... Where is Cam'ron? Hes not even in this blog... dude is straight missing...

0 comments: