Sunday, March 9, 2008

New Anticipated Album


You know what I'm getting tired of? This nigga Lil Wayne keeps talking about doing whole albums and mixtapes with all these people and they never surface... its just halarious how Wayne can have 5 of the top ten most anticipated albums...

You already got the album with Juelz Santana (I Can't Feel My Face), The Game (Blood Brothers) and now Lloyd (Best of Young Worlds)... its crazy... I predict next is the Wayne and JayZ album... (The Carter Chronicles or Carter v.s. Carter) then the next Baby and Wayne album (Child Support), (I hope yall know I'm makings some of these up, but they sound realistic...), then its the Weezy and Jeezy album, Khaled and Wayne (Go Dj: The 305 story), Wayne and Rick Ross... idk... hit me up on which album your waiting for first... Wayne album, or any album of this year... o yeah... Fashion Week starting monday... step ur closet up...

0 comments: