Thursday, March 13, 2008

Moral of the Day...


Damn, did it again almost... I'm slippin hard... aight... Ima just start this off on something random... http://www.zshare.net/audio/87911351c7362f/

ok, random enough, Lil Wayne's new single... and video...

To tell the truth, I can't say much about it because I haven't really had a chance to listen to it because I think it sucks, not that its a real bad track, but in comparison to all the other tracks that were on his "Leaks," this is crap... I mean its a female track, he's singing, I guess U call it... got a feature of a dude who I guess has died since the video was recorded... its sad... it really is... he just bout to get his break and dies...



And to think about it, I may remember awhile ago all the hip hop website post his passing... it’s sad I didn't even care until I actually heard the track from Wayne... O well, that's how things happen...

Speaking of being dead and famous, Bun B says he is going to release another UGK album... crazy huh? You know what that means, since Pimp C has passed, everyone will feature on all his tracks, pushing one of Pimp's verses to another track... meaning... another Pimp C and Bun album... then people are going to think Pimp is hiding out secretly somewhere in Port Arthur... (Where he's originally from)... which I doubt he is... but the album is going to be raw... Pimp is a legend, I seriously was hoping to get some credit up and meet Pimp and maybe get down on a track or something... Cologne... idk...

Where is Chamillionaire? Album dropped 6 months ago... its time to drop another single, or Mixtape Messiah... I was thinking he would have dropped "Welcome to the South" ft. Pimp C around his passing... what's good with the dude? He's a better artist than this... I really think Chamillionaire should get either on some grown, responsible tracks, or make nothing but radio singles... its sad he's not bigger than he is, he is one of my favorite Houston artists... and he is wasting his talent on nothing... I think he is not taking direction because he wants to be a big "boss"... this ego shit is making me mad, especially in a time where albums don't sell like they used to... Take some A&R direction... Cham... ill be honored to be your creative A&R... “Pimp Mode” would have been a nice single... "Won't Let You Down" should of had more push... if he would of pushed it more, then did a regional or nationwide remix, could of equaled album sales like crazy.... then went to Europe and did a remix... crazy look, I bet... lets see... "I Won't Let You Down" ft. Lil Wayne, Lupe Fiasco, Flo Rida and Joell Ortiz... matter fact, replace Wayne with Jeezy if you want to... Cham needs to do a single with Kanye... idk why Cham isn't doing any girl tracks... of any kind... single wise... Cham should be getting up on his features too... damn, where is he?



Where is TI? Isn’t his album coming out this year again too? Probably a 4th quarter release with a single dropping in June huh? Produced by... (And my guess is)... Drumma boy or Just Blaze... or better yet... the Hitmen from Bad Boy... See I bet he is going to get on some more classic sounding tracks, away from that TI v.s. TIP crap... he can do better, and I expect more... or he's going to go real hood with Drumma boy or Khao...

What’s the moral of the day? I expect more quality work and wiser choices from these leaders of the south... Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire and TI... and Luda better bring it too... take your title back... that's all I have to say, is I expect more, so give it to me, or quit... They’re acting like they don't want to sell albums anymore.... what ya’ll think?



-Ghost Da Hustla a.k.a “Mr. Qualified”

0 comments: