Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Internet Killed the Video Star...


You know what, right now I strongly believe that the music industry is moving closer and closer to the internet... artists and labels will be getting paid through the internet in a major way if they can figure it out... itunes made so much money off internet sales and sites like Youtube and Worldstarhiphop get so many video plays it isn't funny... All that people need to do is figure out to generate a constant stream of traffic and charge maximum for it... the only two close to this is 50 Cent and Soulja Boy...

Soon people will be doing exclusive pay concerts online... interviews and all that and people will be charged to view it... on a regular. Now to get ahead of the curve you must be able to generate this traffic with out using the same tactics as 50 Cents beef videos or Soulja Boy's instructional dance videos... what I like a lot though when I find a new artist I like is when they have a lot of content to give me... like 4 videos and 3 interviews or freestyles at least to start with in their videos on Youtube... but you can't just have any type of music videos, U must have something fresh and new, with good quality... after that, I make sure I come back to see what else they want to learn... What one of my next projects is that I'm going to figure out how to generate online traffic... Most likely if this is your first time seeing this and you wouldn't normally be here then I probably am on my job...

But first, before you start driving all that traffic through your spot, you better have some cool, interesting, new high quality videos... Here are a few that recently caught my eye as something any one on a low budget could do... I like how 50 has a video for all his mixtape tracks... and they nice... not too corny... here are a few videos to entertain ya’ll...









MORE COMING LATER TODAY!!!!

-Ghost Da Hustla

0 comments: