Monday, March 31, 2008

Lets Start the Week Off Right!!!!


It’s been awhile again, I know... but I been hooking up with some labels... yeah they indie, but they are well connected down here in Houston... plus they are talking about investing in my ideas and all that... that's all I'm looking for, is someone with a few resources to believe in me... I will not ever forget that... but yeah, producing and project management for these boys, (Notice its more than 1 label ya dig?) so give it up and be on the lookout for things I up from these people...



Anyways, on to some news, Flo Rida messed... or his people did.... Flo had it in the bag; he just had to do some promo... Promo! That's all it takes... not just hood shows, but if he would of hopped on TV a little more often, jumped on a tour bus to a few arenas with some one... he would of had it, but idk what his situation was, as a matter of fact... I want to talk to his Poe Boy people... he had the Singles, (Two unbelievable singles, and three Hood singles...) the ringtones, the videos and image... it was all there... he just had to show, in my opinion, to the people that he wanted them to buy his album... I mean, I'm sure he's paid off ringtones and records spins, maybe even a few shows, but album sales = respect... I mean, artists these days can't actually be expecting to get rich through that route, what else are album sales for? But yeah, he was smart though in most other ways and if he gets on it, I think he still deserves to go platinum... Go Flo Rida, make it happen... and next time, suggest to the label to put me on the team... ill bust my ass for them sales to happen...

Next, damn, TI messed up... dumb move with all those guns, we already know... plus wasn't this his third strike? Idk if they do that and all that legal system stuff, idk, but he should have been locked up for a good time right? However, look, I like when people know and admit that they make mistakes… because we all do… Right? Some greater than others... but when they sincerely apologize it is a real good look... we should accept his apology, cause we all make mistakes, some just greater than others, at least he didn't kill anyone...



I mean, TIP didn't just nearly only mess up his life, but TI's life too... but then again, it could of been TI that suggested the silencers since that is kind of fly to have and he doesn't like all the noise, so idk… But between the both of them they should of known to not make such a dumb move, but maybe TIP took control of the body for the week to prepare for the "Hurt" performance with BET... Who knows... crazy people... its too many of them... especially crazy people with guns in this industry, black or white...

But yeah, I'm back on it... lets see how long I can keep posting this time, show your boy some love and vote for something...





-GHOST DA HUSTLA

0 comments: