Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Top 10 Spring Break


This is my top ten songs that I am constantly playing right now, some might be new, some might be old... but being who I am, people always ask me what I'm bumping right now as my fave... well here is one of many of my random check-ins on my top 10...
Current top 10 playlist

-Lupe Fiasco ft. Young Jeezy & T.I. - Superstar (Remix)
-Flo Rida ft. Timbaland - Elevator
-Lupe Fiasco - Tokyo, Paris
-Wale ft. Bun B & Pusha T - Go Mode (Remix)
-2 Pistols - Candy Coated Diamonds
-Colby Odonis - What You Got
-Rick Ross ft. Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy & Trick Daddy - Luxury Tax
-Flo Rida ft. Lil Wayne - American Gangsta
-DZA ft. Mek - Good Love (Remix)
-Lil Wayne - Money Million

Yeah, that's what I'm listening to a lot right now... I want to add to my playlist with a "Tokyo, Paris" (Remix) ft. Lil Wayne & Pharell... and a track that I have produced featuring someone big... I should mention I like Love Me No More but I hate the verses... maybe they should have a Lupe verse, Jadakiss and Young Jeezy... same hook... fiyah track... Juelz and Wayne need to release a single and push "I Can't Feel My Face."

You notice I don't have the new "Lollipop" single by Wayne on here... I listened to it... its not a bad song to me... I ain't gon lie, but its still not the best it could be... he needed a better single... he is supposed to be proving he's the best or even a super reasonable contender to the doubters...

I need Robin Thicke soon... Plies' single needs to be hot... I wanna hear a smash track from The Runners... Chamillionaire needs more features... a super smash single from Mariah Carey ft. Tpain needs to happen... its just so much I'm expecting...

If a lot of interesting things don't start happening with hip hop, I am going to have to focus some where else... a regular remix or track with the same 5 people is not as interesting anymore...
Step ya game up Hip Hop... We can do better... but yeah, good look to Ross on his album... and I'm going to do a few album reviews to a few albums I come across... stay posted... and Vote... on my side bar... Vote...





-Ghost Da Hustla

0 comments: