Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'M SO QUALIFIED!!!


REMEMBER FEB. 9TH? WELL I DO... THAT WAS THE TOP TEN COMEBACKS OF 08 I WAS PREDICTING... DO YOU KNOW HOW CLOSE I HAVE BEEN SO FAR? CHECK MY ARCHIVE...

ANYWAYS, THE ONE THAT I THOUGHT WAS KIND OF A REAL REACH WAS THIS ONE...

-Whitney Houston: Dawg, this is the come back story for yall.. VH1, get your cameras on her and throw her in the studio... She will bring ratings and hits, especially if she links up with Polow, The Dream or B. Cox... dawg, I wanna see if she does anything this year foreal...




Guess what... Shes coming back... I can't take full credit for that prdiction, shout out to Elizabeth over at Imana for that one... but hey, I blogged it first, so it counts for me...

That reminds me though, shout out to everyone showing support to my hustle, Mek, and every artist around me on the come up... I'm so qualifed just so y'all rememeber... Mixtape coming soon... If you know a Dj who wants to host it, or anyone who wants to design the cover, hit me up... Real Talk...

Dis my gutta shit...



You already know this is for the wifey...



I really don't care much, but some people just don't know...



Whoa, Whoa...





-Ghost Da Hustla

0 comments: