Monday, July 28, 2008

SUPPORT OF REAL TALK...


HERE, READ THIS...

"I just wanted to say I think your tracks are raw and I know that I probably never have met you but I share a similar passion for music especially for recording and producing. I am a guitar player and I love hip-hop. I was just wondering how you got started, what kind of network you need of connections really matter? did you go to a music school or did you build yourself up grass roots style? and finally after all the stress and hard work does your music pay of dividends to you?"

-Louis

"Thank you appreciate that! Well I have been writing music since I was nine.

Networking is really key in the music industry period! And knowledge! The most important networking is what you just did with connecting with me....like we don't know each other but you took the chance to reach out...and that's what its all about.

The knowledge part is knowing everybody who is in music whether it's in your genre or field or not. I say that because you know who is who and always in the loop and really when you're out of town of anywhere you never know who you're gonna bump into

The one thing I would advise you to do is to never think of money! If you're starting out and thinking of money its almost guarantee it's gonna cloud your creative vision. If you're not thinking of money and just focus on innovation and really making your mark in your field.

When u do get the payoff......believe me......it will be more than you ever expected!"

--A&R


Y'ALL SEE THAT? THAT'S THE TYPE OF RESPONSES OTHER PEOPLE GET ON THEIR BLOGS... WHY DON'T I GET ALL THESE COMMENTS AND THINGS OF THAT? THAT'S WHAT I WANT.... I FIGURE I'M GOING TO HAVE TO BE MORE PERSONAL WITH Y'ALL AND GET MORE READERS.. SO THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO... LETS SEE HOW IT GOES FOR THE NEXT WEEK... AND IF U CAN... LEAVE A COMMENT OR SOMETHING PLEASE...

IF THIS MUSIC DOESN'T WORK IMA QUIT AND DEVOTE MY LIFE TO THIS...



-GHOST DA HUSTLA

0 comments: