Friday, August 22, 2008

NEW MIXTAPE COMING SOON...


TO CELEBRATE MY BLOGGING SUCCESS I'M COMING OUT WITH A MIXTAPE SOON... TITLE AND COVER COMING SOON, STAY TUNED... AND ITS GOING TO BE CRAZY, I'M GATHERING A FEW IDEAS IN MY HEAD LETS SEE HOW THEY PLAY OUT...

"YOU DON'T WANT IT WITH YOUR BLOCK'S MOST FEARED BLOGGER..."
-Someone famous said that...

I hope Charley isn't throwing a few subliminals at me... I really like the dude... but I am Mr. Free-Hundred Million Dollar Blog... Have him holla at me if y'all ever catch him surfing this way... *hint*

You know what? I was sitting here thinking of what next to type, because I do think before I blog, and my goal of the day is to get Charles Hamilton to leave me a comment... Come on Charley, make my day...


-Ghost Da Hustla... You already know who I am... Mr. Free-hundred Million Dollar Blog!!! I swear it's so easy... BUT IT'S NOT!

0 comments: