Sunday, August 24, 2008

SO WHAT I HAVE NO LIFE...


OK, so I'm sitting here wondering why I am even beefing with Charley at all... I'm so Qualified... and even tho I am the best blogger alive, he gets more comments than me... So Charley, I'ma lay off and I've decided not to Ja Rule your blog... (What's so funny is how my wife is asking me why I'm beefing with him when I'm always listening to his tracks and I know he went off on Green Lantern show... (Now I know how Shawty Lo must feel beefing with TI)) Holla @ me on the real, he just made the list of goals, which I will be re-upping soon to show y'all how I have been getting it in...



So back to what I normally do then... I have a few new interviews coming up, especially the Sickamore interview that I am not posting until I get my video drop from him... Come on Christina, help a brother out... I don't know what your job title is but I send a big shout out to you on the real... She was the main bridge to Sick... Anyways... Let's talk about something...

WHATS UP WITH CHRIS BROWN PERFORMING THESE PUSSYCAT DOLLS SONGS???

Nasty Girl - Chris Brown


WHY WAS TI OVER HYPING THIS SONG? HE SAID IT WAS THE RAWEST SONG OF THE SUMMER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, ALL HIS OTHER SONGS WERE WAY BETTER...

Let My Beat Pound (Prod. By J.R. Rotem) - T.I.

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT 99' HOUSTON OF 2008?

DZA FT. HOOKA FREESTYLE -


WHY DOESN'T THIS SONG MAKE SENSE TO ME?

Best Blogger Alive (Shadows Lullaby) - Charles Hamilton

O YEAH, I KNOW WHY... BECAUSE I'M THE BEST BLOGGER ALIVE...


ANYWAYS, WATCH A VIDEO...









-GHOST DA HUSTLA

0 comments: