Friday, November 7, 2008

Tryna Make a Comeback:


Wow, this week over 5 people asked me about my blog and I didn't have a thing to tell them why I had stopped... I guess the last post didn't explain enough... I know that's not alot of people, but I didn't expect people to really care, so here I go...

...

To be honest, I don't know what to type... I have recently just taken a few steps up in the game and I'm starting to get a closer look to the realness that doesn't exist... which would probably be the same if you had moved up from cashier to manager and mingled at the first corporate Christmas party... It's all the same, it's just that the concept and focus of my industry is about "gangsters" where as Target focuses on bathroom towels and kitchenware... It really doesn't stress me one bit, it just challenges me, humbles and reminds me that I have to prove that I can be that nigga... no other grown man can just look into my eyes and see that I have it... I have to prove it... And being the young jackass that I am, I acted as if I forgot, or as if I didn't need to...

So here I go again, back on my grind... proving that I have what it takes... I was forgetting the main things that helped take me to the top, like this blog... and my hustle...

So listen up for everyone who thinks they are grinding near me... I'm back on it, and I'm going to be pushing you... (Phone call just came in... Good news, she's happy again... They know who I'm talking to...) but yeah, like I said, that's more motivation to get back on it... If you can't keep up you are going to get left back like a shoulder blade... So lets hope I can keep the blogs up while I'm working... I have two interviews I NEED to post and I'm going upload whatever else I can find... I'm BACK....

More blogging, less videos... coming soon...

This is the theme video of the day...





Radio Killer!!!


-Ghost Da Hustla

1 comments:

Anonymous | December 6, 2008 at 12:41 AM

FOR THOSE OF US WHO DONT KEEP UP WITH THE INDUSTRY UR BLOGGING IS PRETTY MUCH INFORMING US ABOUT IT NOT ONLY DAT BUT ITS GIVING US ADVICE ABOUT UR IT AND UR OPINIONS. I LOVE UR BLOGS AND IM SURE OTHERS DO AS WELL. ONE THING I CN SAY IS U DONT HAVE TO BE A HUSTLA TO BLOG. IT SOMETHING LIKE TAKING A BREAK FROM ALL UR WORK AND BRAINSTORMING ABOUT SOMETHING U WANTED TO DO OR SAY THAT DAY OR THAT WK. ITS A JOURNAL IN THE MIND OF U. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GHOST.