Saturday, October 18, 2008

NO NEED TO POST...


YEP, I just don't feel the need to post much lately... no one leaves comments, I haven't been recieving much feedback or demand for the blogs... but it's ok, I don't expect it... I have been grinding... Yep, true story... I grind, because I feel that is the only way you can get what you deserve... and that's through grinding and hard work...

Lately I haven't had much time to sit down and think about how to be insightful, but maybe right now I can inspire the next person to get on his or her job...

Now when I say I have been grinding, I have been grinding! The end opf the year is coming and I was supposed to be somewhere firmly in the industry through my goals and planning... It's the start of the forth quarter and I am so far into all of this it is crazy... I can't blab about everything now, but here are a few things... and I do mean a few...

I have been grinding alot lately C.B.L., Freck Billionaire's label... I am head of E-Marketing and everything over there... I been really seeing things grow over there... I'm developing some real positive situations with Sickamore, all I wanted was an interview and now I might be working with him... ya dig? I'm helping develop an online magazine... That's gonna be crazy when it blooms... Every artist I'm working with is close to realisng a project, (Like always...) and that has been great, I need the support for them... Shouts out to Shayla G of FNF... Hopefully me and her make some magic... She is real cool people... I have been doing the graphics, covers and flyers... grind, grind, grind... and then, Obama, Fabulous, Young Prezzy & V.C.A., Ozone Magazine, Miami, Z-Ro, Str8lace and a bunch more... It's crazy... put all that together however you want to until you see what happens... HA! 09 in mine... and whoever else I decide to share it with...

I think I am going to put together a mixtape of all the music around me right now soon... pass it to your friends... and as far as the posts, I might have to pause them... I only did this blog to get on my grind, and now that it is working, I might have to come back to this when I actually am on... maybe through twitter or something else in the future...

Holla @ ya boy... More coming soon tho, just fillers...







-GHOST DA HUSTLA A.K.A. IM ALMOST THERE!

1 comments:

Anonymous | November 6, 2008 at 9:51 PM

congrats on all ur accomplishments!