Saturday, November 29, 2008

WORD OF THE DAY IS : PROACTIVE!


What's going on? I hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving; full of food, family and fun. My girl had a party the day before thanksgiving so you know I been partying the whole week because she is a super diva and she deserves it... So, that's what I have been doing all week... partying, and I never do that... NEVER... no beats and just a little business... I hate when I'm not working... but U know how it is...

Now after I notice these trends in myself I remember how much I hate this time of year... EVERYONE becomes lazy and spends the money they have saved up on everything but business... I can't move any work during this time of year, everyone wants to complain how broke they are from Black friday, Thanksgiving, Christmas gifts, cough drops, a sweater for their sick grandma.. Bla bla on that week nigga shit... and they just BS the whole time, You can't BS a BSer. Like real taIk, I really hate this time of year... Because it lasts soooo long... Even in March niggas be complaining about how much money they spent in December; its just so annoying...

But look, this is what I'm going to do... I'm going to try to be super proactive in this time... If anyone needs some work done, I'll get it in, I ain't on holiday... If you're around me and you think U wanna rest and spend time with "family," think again, I'm gonna push you into the studio... If you wanna know what I'm up to without putting your money on the table, I'm coming in your pockets... Simple as that... I don't have time for slackers...

Watch me, all year I have been still trying go in on my goals and New Years Resolutions... And all year I have been grinding and getting my name up... This is the last few minutes of the last quarter of the game, and instead of celebrate I'm going to GO HARD... I'm going to post the interviews, updates, catch up, and all that... 09 is mine... Enjoy these videos and watch me do me in the next few days and weeks... Ima do some real writing as well to show I can do for real... Swag Out... (o yeah, and may "swag" rest in peace in 08.)











-Ghost Da Hustla

0 comments: