Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hustle week continues...


Right now I am in the middle of a big and important conference call (Literally like right now)... Hustling... I been actually doing a lot today for some reason... Just wanted to update ya'll...

Listen though to all of my hustlers... If you are really on your grind out of nowhere from the view of "haters," learn to keep your mouth shut... Don't brag too much about your grind... people will really try to bring you down how ever they can... They are scared. I have been grinding and moving in silence for a while, even though I have had this blog, I try not to let too much out... Now if you come at me and talk to me personally I will tell you, no biggie, but I have posted a few things that have gotten me thrown under the bus for no reason at all... I crawled out from underneath, but some of you may not be able to as quickly as I did... Take a tip and keep trucking to the top... Then when you get there start Ja Ruling niggas left and right... YA DIG?





I'm gonna post a product of my hustle soon and keep more hustle fuel coming soon...

-Ghost Da Hustla (Shouts out to Mr. Ford today, Slinko and Shayla G...)

0 comments: