Friday, January 18, 2008

Connect Four?


Quick question… what the hell’s up with grown ass niggas playing connect four? Word on the street is that there is a big Roc vs. G.O.O.D. Music tournament going on... Kanye vs. Beyonce and now Consequence vs. Jay-Z... it’s crazy huh? Ok it’s not really a Roc vs. G.O.O.D. Music tournament... but damn that's what's up...
What happened to intellectual people playing chess? Or even checkers? Same thing though ain't it? Just standing up instead huh? I guess but I stopped playing connect four in elementary... it seems like a healthy competition game though for them, since they don’t have the time to play basketball on tour or where ever they are supposed to be… and it fits easily on a tour bus or on Hov’s jet huh?
I can't wait to see Beans vs. Common or John Legend vs. Jadakiss maybe, Kiss gotta drop a mixtape or beat someone at connect four to prove he belongs on the Roc... or better yet have a hot single, flop when the album comes, but not care cause Jay got him in his will somewhere... that will prove that he belongs on the Roc... Naw, but I really do wanna see what Kiss does on the Roc... I hope him well... but that's another Blog... holla back on what you think...

And o yeah... fuck wit me on that Battleship Hov and Kanye... wait till I hit that industry…

-Ghost Da Hustla


0 comments: