Saturday, January 26, 2008

I NEED A MENTOR!!!


Aight, here's the deal... I'm an "Unsigned A&R" as you most know... I A&R for certain people and other indie labels for cheap or free if you didn't know... my main goal is to get signed... all that has to do with who you know and what you know... and I know that Sickamore is a Famous A&R over at Atlantic Records and I know that I want him to mentor me to become a major A&R such as him and the many greats before him, but I don't know him, and he won't return my myspace messages...

So if you know Sickamore, or if you are Sick... then holla at me... I am really trying to get in touch with homie... I'm sure he has some good words to help me become famous...

As a matter fact, if any one knows an A&R that would mentor me, send em my way... I'm all about learning and taking the necessary steps..

-Ghost Da Hustla

ps... A SICKAMORE, LET ME GET A DROP OR SOMETHING...


1 comments:

Holliday | January 26, 2008 at 5:22 PM

Sickamore is a friend of mine.

All i can tell you is that if you want to talk to Sick - money talks.

Take it however you take it - Bring money and he will come.