Thursday, January 24, 2008

NOT-HOT LIST...


I feel like doing a list again... So here's another one...


Top 5 things that I think are not hot right now: people just don’t think these are cool things to do… I don’t know why on some, and I know why on other things… but who cares…

Phatfarms (the shoes): I just don’t know where these went… everyone used to rock them but then they vanished; u would think wit Run’s house and Russell everywhere they would have been back out…. I was a fan of the Rev 1s… still am, if u knows where I can get a pair, Holla!


Paying Child Support: Yeah, people like to have kids and not be a father and not pay money to make their child's life better... as if they already don't have a father... the kids need child support... support your children...


Dropping the N-Bomb: I don't know why this on the "Not-Hot List," especially since it involves African Americans also... supposedly, even if your black, you can't say nigger... or nigga, but I don't care... as long as white people don't say it... if someone tells me I can't say nigga, you know what I tell them? Nigga Please... hahaha... but I guess that ain't hot anymore... even though Lupe says it, why can't I? I mean, Lupe is tha coolest...

Bootlegging your favorite artist or good albums: If you really like the artist, buy their music… if u kinda iffy, bootleg, and if it turns out good, go buy it… that’s why labels and other people haven’t fully cracked down on bootlegging, they anticipate that you buy the album if you really like it… unless you want to loose all free music, at least support your favorite artist to the max… not all of hip-hop, just the good artists and people you really like… if these artist’s albums aren’t good enough to purchase, then its their fault… might make them step they game up hopefully…

Originality: For some odd reason, the majority of the industry is not supporting the idea of ORIGINALITY. I don't know why, its how all the ideas that they are copying got there in the first place, but seriously I'm starting to see lyrical rappers make dance tracks because SouljaBoy and Boosie are big, R&B singers trying to sound like T-Pain, not just the digital voice thing, but actually trying to duplicate his Vocal sound and song substance... Now a days, consumers are starting to realize what's hot and what's not and what's new and genuine and what's a cheap duplicate... these consumers are not going to just spend money on your CD because you had a few dimes in your video because the economy is slipping... people have to buy music no matter what, music means so much to their lives, yet they have to determine what is the best to spend money on since they can not purchase all of the new releases... if your and artist and you really want to sell, do something New and well or improve on something old, if you like the style of something else, You better make the best you can of that idea... Something New or improved... Check how everyone got T - Pain on the Hook of their song... no records sold, lots of attention... Kanye got Pain on the hook in a better way than everyone else and did something new with the production style and concept... sold the most records of 2007... Get the idea? SOMETHING NEW OR IMPROVED...



Holla back on what you think...

-Ghost Da Hustla

0 comments: