Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CHARLIE JABALEY Interview...


Now moving right along, this interview is a good one... none other than the CEO of Spityogame.com hit me up for the interview... This dude has big buzz on the internet and myspace... check the site out and hook up with this dude if you really want it, producers or artists...



Charlie Jabaley:



What's your Name and what do you do?

My name is Charlie Jabaley... but known mostly by CEO Charlie! I own SpitYoGame.com... The website that is making being independent cool again...

Have you read my blog before (Ghostdahustla.blogspot.com)?

I just heard about it the other day! i like how you put a lot of effort into your content... i kinda do my blog on my site... but its not touching urs! lol, i need to step my game up

What do you think of the blog and the concept in all?

Blogs are amazing!!!! its like news but personalized... i wouldnt be able to live without blogs... ive been reading over yours and its kinda inspiring me to make mine better... lol

How did you get your start in what it is that you do?

I started SpitYoGame.com 2 years ago when i saw everyone at my high school going to a site called Soundclick.com... i thought soundclick was whack as hell... so i was like... i can do this way better! i started off slow and it just grew into what it is today...

Who are some of the biggest artist/celebrities you've worked with?

Wow... okay, i was hired by soulja boy to do all of his promo videos for his album... i was on tour with him for 2 months! It was the best 2 months of my life! on tour i got to meet just about everyone... Kanye west was the most memorable! We were at the VMA's in that hotel room where he performed... he came up to me and said whats up... i wileded out!!!!

What are some of your favorite songs/albums out right now, and why?

1 Word! LUPE! - He's my favorite artist... he has the best album... by the end of his career he will be one of the top 5 rappers of all time... im still figuring out his songs, he doesnt make it easy to understand but thats what i love about him

Tell me something crazy you experienced in this industry...

Something crazy in this industry... ummm, just the entire money thing... its amazing how much money is flying around out there! After being on tour with an artist that has the #1 song in the world... you really see how rich folks can get and how fast it all happens! Its the american dream!

Do you have any advice for me in becoming a major label
A&R?


Work harder than everyone else! A&R's get replaced real easily... you gotta prove you can find the artists that can sell...

Will you remember my name 5 years from now?

It depends on how successful you are... if you arent grinding then no! lol

5 mins from now?

lol, i hope so!

Who else do you know that you could introduce to me to interview?

JR of FTE! he is my partner... hes on my top friends myspace.com/ceocharlie


Preciate ya... Be sure to tell everyone you know about me and the blog... keep checking up on it... Good luck to you and whatever you do in the future...

0 comments: