Friday, August 8, 2008

Waiting... (More Personal Trial #1)


Current Song in Rotation - Charles Hamilton - Do What You Love

Quote of the day - Dj Young Prezzy AIM away message - "Fuck dreams, set goals, get money!"

Daily Goal - To get through the day without quitting my job and leaving to an Ozone event.

Most Valued Info Learned Today - People always change, even when they say they will never change... for better or for worse. (And they might not even know it...)

Blog of the day - I'm sitting here at work trying to see what I should blog about to be more personal... and then this Charles Hamilton song comes on... (the one in current rotation) and it just hits me... how about whatever is on my mind right now while I'm here at work... here it is...

- I was just reading an interview on Charles Hamilton when his song started playing ironically through my phone... (go listen to the song) and then I started watching a Kanye West Tour video... (Yes, all at work... I'm sooo slick... I think, they might be watching my comp now...) but anyways... I was thinking how if I were Kanye I would have released a Glow In The Dark Tour Movie in Imax... nationwide, similar to Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana (same people)... and a custom high top Nike Dunk with the Glow In The Dark logo on it ... a Dual tone black sneaker lined with neon thread and glow in the dark trim... and a shutter glasses set... all at once... just so if I was Kanye, I could see my stans lined up to the movies like a Star Wars film... that would be crazy if I put that together... Hit me up Kanye... real talk, still waiting to play connect four or battleship... But yeah, so I'm waiting on Ye's Imax tour and his Dunks to match...

- Next, I'm waiting on the day I get to quit my job and solely pursue Music... I love production, I love handling music business with a passion... I just find it some what annoying to keep up with with a regular 9-5 and this industry... especially if the 9-5 is from 3:30 - 12... lame... plus over time... my sched is way off...

- Last but not least, I can't wait till I can go back to school for this music again... I swear I loved college... but I'm broke... as far as a college career at least... I'm going to be back in that classroom soon, I pray... even if I'm teaching, or a guest speaker...


Random words -

> Song of the day just turned into SPACESHIP by KANYE WEST...

> Gage new song is WACK. I think it's called Gage - So Eazy To Do This feat. Gambino. It's just Gage acting like every other rapper hotter than him, and he's not even changing his voice... wack... And I had heard so many good things about him as a rapper...

> Charles Hamilton's Sonic the Hedgehog philosophy is my new adopted way of thinking about the game... it was already my favorite game as well... ask my wifey... Check his interview out at HipHopdx.com

> I still just want to take of and practice Parkour.

> I need a Lupe Fiasco mixtape series... 3 Volumes... right now... new, not 9/11... I need something new and free...

> Mixtape Messiah 4 will be ass... No originals anymore... just verses of the same damn voice... and I'm a BIG Chamillionaire fan... I will still download and support the tape tho...







Holla @ me... Leave a comment, Tell a friend, Pass around the widget... holla @ me about that business... beats... anything... Shouts out to Dj Bootleg on his mixtape release... and I hate every one at the Ozone events... but I wish I was hating myself...


***(This is more personal, lets see how many comments I get...)***


-Ghost Da Hustla

0 comments: